As a community, the best thing we can do is come together in trying times to withstand adversity for a better life and a better Tamarac – the city for your life. I am committed and dedicated to doing just that, unifying our city, making us resilient and strong.
I am also committed to putting residents FIRST. That commitment includes the fostering of integrity in our city’s government and demanding superior and transparent service to everyone tasked to serve you, the most important jewel of our city.
Once elected, you will be FIRST in our decisions, so I will direct our city personnel to listen to you and meet your needs.
I am running for Mayor because we can do more with less and there is always more leaders can give, can do, promise and achieve for those that need to be heard.
Together we can be one city, with one voice, a better community for our children, our seniors and for our future.
As your mayor, I promise to focus on:
- improving our traffic,
- creating and improving youth empowerment services,
- improving our city’s infrastructure,
- increasing our public safety efforts,
- senior life enhancements,
- building existing and fostering new business-friendly opportunities, and
- many other areas to expand, in order to improve everyone’s quality of life.
With this in mind, my commitment to Tamarac is to serve our city with integrity, service, and dedication.
I ask for your support and your vote on Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
Present and Past Experience
- Business owner for almost 10 years
- Licensed Florida Realtor in Tamarac
- President, Banyan Lakes Homeowner’s Association
- Member, Tamarac Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Tamarac Land Development Code Advisory Committee
- Appointee, Tamarac Parks and Recreation Board
- Appointee, Broward County Parks and Recreation Board
Education and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Arts, Hons., Political Science and Business Administration, Keiser University
- Graduate, Tamarac University (City Government Educational Course, provided by the City of Tamarac)